Tuesday, February 22, 2011

BACK TO BLOGGING


Life comes a full circle. Its one of those lines that strike you as profound but whose truth you must experience to appreciate. Just like when people exclaim 'life's complicated' and you wonder why until the day you find yourself proclaiming those very words. My life (as concerns blogging) has come a full circle. I started writing at the behest (was it really a behest? I'd say more of a suggestion) of a dear friend. Never really thought much about my thoughts until she told me that I must. Talking is all good, writing is another ball game altogether. And I was never good with games (much less ball games). She thought I was decent. And then I thought 'It doesn't matter'. I wanted to write. To hell with whether I'm good at it or not. To hell with worrying as to whether my writing matters or makes a difference to anyone. It makes a difference to me because I write about things that matter to me... And thats what I'd say to anyone who thinks about writing - write not because what you write must matter to others, write because what you write must matter to you, write because you want to write...

And so with the telephone conversation yesterday with my same dear friend I decided 'It's time to write again'. Hopefully, today onwards 'Net Diaries' will be just that - A diary chronicling what mattered to me most that day...

And so this circle is complete...

The next time I'll be going around in a circle I hope I find you again Kruti Trivedi. 

No comments:

Post a Comment